All Facials are suitable for all skin types, conditions and sensitivities.
The Bloom Facials are a series of 3 bespoke facials developed by Cherry Woods incorporating the latest techniques and equipment. The most advanced of these is The Full Bloom.
Cherry uses a combination of Environ, HydroPeptide Technology, Epionce, and Eminence skincare. Each facial will be adapted to suit your individual skin’s needs.Please note that a £5 consultation charge is added on your first visit.
Select from one Cherry’s Facials below:
105min £170 (Or Stem cell enhanced at £200 see below)
Cherry’s ultimate anti-ageing facial.
The main concept of The Full Bloom facial is to target skin and muscle ageing from multiple angles. It includes Omnilux Revive™ photo rejuvenation, micro current lifting and sonophoresis vitamin infusion.
There are 9 key elements to The Full Bloom Facial
- To deliver clinically proven active ingredients deep into the skin, favouring active Vitamin A and C and Growth Factors for repairing sun damaged skin, scar tissue and pigmentation using Low frequency sound waves.
- To kick start the skin’s metabolism, and energise skin cells using Omnilux Revive™.
- To lift facial muscles through massage and micro current toning.
- To clear the skin through manual lymphatic drainage, deep cleaning, lactic acid peeling and pore extractions.
- To relax neck and jaw muscles reducing facial strain and frowning.
- To ease digestive issues through targeting key reflex points on the feet.
- To provide specific anti-ageing nutritional and lifestyle advice as appropriate.
- NEW– if requested, during the Full Bloom facial you can add an application of Stem cell which tightens, tones and reduces wrinkle depth (for details see below) The plant-based Stem Cell (HydroStem 6 serum) from HydroPeptide is an anti-wrinkle stem cell regeneration serum, reviving the production of your fresh cells and triggers body’s own stem cell regeneration whilst protecting the structural integrity of skin.The Full Bloom Stem cell enhanced is £200.
- NEW-You will now receive an application of HydroPeptide Power lift line lifting serum which will be applied through low frequency sound waves. It contains powerful, proven Neuro inhibitors which reduce frown muscle contractions by up to 82% within 2 hours…So no need to add-on the frown relaxer treatment to this as it is now included (should you need it!)
(NB Omnilux Revive™ photo rejuvenation not only treats wrinkles and uneven skin conditions, but it also stimulates serotonin levels, so lifts your mood too! For those who are really dedicated to fighting facial ageing you can repeat this as often as every 3 weeks.)
Approx 60 min £100
This is Cherry’s core signature facial. For all skin types and conditions. Essentially, this is the Full Bloom facial with the omission of micro current lifting and Omnilux LED therapy. Now with Peptide technology.
But you can customize your Bloom facial by adding one or more of the following:
- Add Caci Jowel lift – £20 to any of the bloom facials for that extra tight feeling on the jaw and cheeks
- Add 25 min reflex – £40 (add to any facial)
- Add 10 min CACI eye lift – £17 (only added to The Bloom facial)
- Add 15 min back massage – £30 (add to any facial)
- Add 20 min Omnilux Revive™Photo Rejuvenation – £55 (add to The Bloom OR Bloom n lift)
- Add Frown focus (Botox-free) Line relaxer – £23 (only add to Bloom or Bloom n lift)
- Add Caci HydraTone Electro Wrinkle-hydrating Treatment – £15 (add to any facial)
- Add Chest/decollete area – £23 (add to any facial)
- Milia (White head) removal – £5 (add to any facial. up to 5 Milia removed.If longer, extra charge)
- Blue light (5 min focus area) for acne – £5 (add to any facial)
How to ADD one of these when booking online? When you have selected your main Bloom Facial, simply write any extra ADD-ON’s in the ‘Special notes’ box.
APPROX 45 min £85
An specially developed facial exclusively designed for super sporty, active men and women and in collaboration with Richmond’s Boutique exercise studio Barreworks. Developed to tackle the accelerated signs of ageing associated with you super active people to help them achieve SKIN FITNESS.
Discover the science behind it and why we came up with the idea by reading the Barrework Blog
- Deep steam cleanse and exfoliation, plus blackhead evacuation
- Cool Chamomile cloth
- A cocktail infusion (using Sound Wave technology) of Vitamin C for collagen-boosting, hyaluronic acid for water boosting and growth factors for anti-inflammation and line reduction
- 5 min muscle lifting using both micro-current and manual lifting massage techniques.
- A peptide-based line-relaxing express mask.
Of course, anyone can have the Active facial, but if you are a Barreworks TRIBE member you will receive 20% off this facial so why not join now and you can get BODY FIT and SKIN FIT as well as benefiting from the many other members offers and treats
Approx 40 min £74
This is essentially something a little more than ‘The Clean-up facial’ but not as extensive as the Bloom facial.It contains cleansing, steam, exfoliation and extraction plus Cherry’s special Detox, lifting facial massage to revive the skin.plus a few gentle peptide rivivers thrown in for a quick pick-me-up
25 minutes – £54
Deep cleanse, exfoliate, steam, hot towels and blocked pore extractions. A cool blast of organic chamomile and specially selected moisturiser completes your express cleaning date. A perfect ‘quick-fix’ for those who don’t have the time for a full facial or as a mid-monthly treatment in between your regular facials.
45 mins – £75
Whether you are going on holiday or getting married, a spotty congested back can really be a drag. We treat your back just like a regular facial, including steam, lactic acid exfoliation and extractions. Have a course of 5 treatments, carried out once a week and you should see the difference!